WHAT: An investment in your sales TEAM will net more in productivity, efficiency and profit than any other investment.
WHEN: Friday April 15th, 2022 9am-4pm
WHERE: 1025 S. Moorland Rd. Brookfield, WI 53005
It is difficult to impact your sales TEAM and show them how to be more effective in a one-day seminar. It takes a sustained effort over time, with ongoing reinforcement through our live interactive workshops and structured study materials, as well as committed coaches who take a personal interest in helping you and your TEAM to grow both professionally and personally.
We believe that mindset matters more than skills. Limiting Beliefs hold back more salespeople from success than knowing more closes, techniques and questions. Our proven program works to help salespeople identify and change limiting beliefs into Empowering Beliefs, which then prepares a positive mindset for improving sales skills that yield better results.
Our training philosophy is simple. It is designed in six phases:
- SECTION ONE: Personality Profiles – Learn about the four DiSC profiles and how to tailor your sales approach to each.
- SECTION TWO: Ladder of Loyalty – Create raving fans out of your customers and have them do your selling for you.
- SECTION THREE: Time Management = Self Management – Develop habits for warding off procrastination, limiting interruptions, and investing more of your time in the “zone.”
- SECTION FOUR: Sales Process – Define the steps to your sales cycle and actually follow them.
- SECTION FIVE: Sales Made Simple – Are negative beliefs about salespeople, your customers, your products and services, or money holding you back?
- SECTION SIX: Put it All Together – Use this final review to lock in your learnings on DiSC, the Ladder of Loyalty, Time Management, Sales Process, and Sales Made Simple… and have FUN doing it!
Professional development is a process, not an event. Our blended learning approach involves live workshops focused on helping salespeople and sales leaders implement new attitudes, behaviors, techniques and strategies to drive remarkable results. This approach includes accountability for periodic self-assessment and self-study resources. It works with you and your TEAM on group reinforcement and feedback you need to remain focused on achieving your goals. By the end of the quarter you will understand how to use and reinforce the key steps to your sales process.